Features of Angular JS are:
1. Mobile ready.
4. It is open source and completely free.
5. It provides two way data binding.
6. It has a built-in dependency injection subsystem.
Pros and Cons:
1. It provides capability to create Single Page Application in a very maintainable and clean way.
2. It provides data binding capability to HTML.
3. Its code is unit testable.
4. It provides reusable components.
5. It also follow “write less code and get more functionality” approach as JQuery does.
6. It enforces structure and best practices.
1. It can be difficult to debug at start.
2. Overkill for simple pages.
3. Forces developers into a MVC framework.
4. It is not secure enough.
1. Web application development.
2. AJAX Development.
3. Interactive and Custom App. Development.
4. Content Management Tools
5. Plug-ins Development.
6. Integrated AngularJS Development with different server side technologies like JAVA, ASP.NET, Ruby on Rails and PHP etc.